To make a change or cancel an order, you must contact us within 12 hours from your purchase. Once the packaging and shipping process has started, it can no longer be cancelled.
EXCHANGE / CHANGE OF MIND / REFUNDS
River Nomad will always ensure all jewels are assessed before being sent out, it is the customer's responsibility to check their order upon delivery.
When you receive your order, you have 10 days to request a return or refund.
Unfortunately, River Nomad does not refund in the case of 'change of mind'.
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right for you.
Our Quality Control team will inspect every delivery prior to shipping to ensure that the products you receive meet our high quality standards.
We will not refund or exchange any products damaged after delivery.
However, if you do receive a product which is faulty, please don’t hesitate to contact us to arrange free return delivery and an exchange or refund: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have ordered the incorrect size, we are more than happy to offer you an exchange. In this case, the cost of return shipping is to be paid by the customer as this falls under customer error.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. If the return is received in poor condition (not resalable), your return will be sent back to you and we cannot offer you the refund. Please make sure that you send the parcel in a padded envelope.
- For hygiene reasons, we do not accept earrings for returns unless there is a genuine manufacturing fault. If you find a manufacturing fault when you receive your order, please contact us as soon as possible. All earrings are Final Sale.
- All Limited Edition items are Final Sale unless there is a genuine manufacturing fault.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
River Nomad offer three month manufacturers warranty with every piece from the date you receive your order.
If your ring has been taken to a jeweler to be altered in any way, your warranty will become void.
Warranty covers manufacturing defects however does not cover:
- Wear & tear
- Lost items
- Bent items
- Accidental damage
- Contact with a foreign substance which includes hand sanitiser, soap, cleaning products, skin creams or perfume.
- Scratches are not considered a manufacturing defect meaning it is not covered under warranty as they occur from everyday wear. Metals that are exposed to a foreign substance or acidic skin types will discolour much faster if care is not taken. Discolouration and tarnish, therefore, is not covered under warranty.
- Tarnish occurs for many reasons and is subject to the environment of the wearer. Tarnish is not a manufacturing fault as it can be caused by many different things such as perfumes, moisturizers, tanning lotions and cleaning chemicals. Even ones’ skin acidity can cause metals to tarnish. Tarnish can also be a result of oxidation from the way items are stored. Oxidation is a natural process that occurs from the combination of oxygen with a substance forming oxide. This can be caused by either lack of oxygen or too much oxygen exposure. We do not recommend storing your pieces in their original box as they are only designed to protect items for safe transportation. We recommend storing your pieces in a purpose-made jewellery box. We find that a simple polish with a clean microfiber or jewellery polishing cloth will remove tarnish.
We observe the right to deny refunds if the merchandise returned fails to meet our return policy requirements which are in keeping with Fair Trading laws. It is at our discretion whether the faulty product will be replaced.
* River Nomad is not liable for the loss of item(s) being returned to us. We recommend retaining your shipping receipt as proof of shipment and tracking.
To start the return/refund process please contact our team at email@example.com
Items sent back to us without first requesting a return/refund/exchange will not be accepted.
Our RN Returns team respond to all enquiries within 1-3 business days. Your patience in waiting for a response is well appreciated.